Misalignment is expensive. Confusing. Insidious. Does your leadership agree on your organization’s core principles? Audiences? Drivers and aims? Nothing stifles innovation and growth like misalignment. That’s why we start with the fundamentals.
Our approach, The Shinobi Way, uses practical tools to help you drive alignment. We focus on three main areas:
- deeply understanding customers
- building compelling value propositions
- finding the right business model to deliver value.
And then we help you put those insights into action.
Information is important. But insight is powerful. We start from the idea that you must understand the people part of your project before you can chart a path to success. Discovery helps pave the way for successful strategies and implementations for:
- Critical organizational and cultural transformations
- Driving efficiency and eliminating waste
- New products or upgrades
- Internal applications
- Accelerating innovation
Our proven process reveals the insights behind the information by digging into:
- The right audiences, users and stakeholders
- What drives your audiences
- Audience needs and behaviors
- Challenges and objections
- Most impactful opportunities
- Effects on your brand
ALIGN TO ACCELERATE
We use practical tools to help your organization “get a CLU” (Common Level of Understanding) about what drives your business. Through our dynamic workshops, interactive jam sessions and active synthesis, we engage your leadership and staff to uncover, discover, and unleash what makes your business most successful.
Business Model Canvasing
Simply put, a business model is the ways in which you create, capture, and deliver value. The Business Model Canvas helps you visualize your entire model and its relationships on a single page. Our dynamic, two-day workshops are designed to:
- Rapidly capture the elements of your existing business model – as well as the relationships between them
- Iterate with potential future models, firing up innovation and experimentation
- Provide mechanisms to rapidly manage and measure experimentation
Value Proposition Modeling
Using the Value Proposition Model Canvas, we go beyond what customers want and need into what drives them. Worries them. Inspires them. And then we help you convert those insights into compelling value propositions that motivate them to buy your product, engage your services, and deeply engage with your brand. Our dynamic, two-day workshops are designed to:
- Discover, capture, empathize with, analyze and capitalize upon the needs that drive customer behavior
- Map “fit” with your current product or a product in development
- Provide a common language and customer-focus to guide marketing, technology development, and sales teams
Product Strategy Consulting
Once you’ve gotten a CLU (Common Level of Understanding) on your key customer segments, value propositions, and business model, now what? How do you convert that into concrete, actionable steps to drive product and technology development and delivery?
Bridging the gap between brand / marketing strategy and technology strategy is key. Our Product Strategy Consultant works with both your marketing and technology teams to help translate the outputs of all your workshops into concrete, actionable development roadmaps focused on delivering value to your highest-impact customer segments first.
Software Development and Delivery
Sometimes, you need to bring in additional experts to rapidly deliver your product to market. We can drive your product development in two ways:
- Turn-key:We collaborate with you to discover, visualize, build, test and deploy for you.
- Collaborative:We integrate with your teams to ensure delivery on time and on target.